You hold a Bachelor degree (minimum required) in a relevant field (computing development/ SI) and have experience in project management. Ideally, you have already worked for a software editor (ERP or e-commerce solutions). The certification of a project management method is regarded as a valuable asset (PMP/PMI, Prince 2 or other). You are enthusiastic and motivated, and eager to live your passion in a dynamic team, ensuring the responsibility of numerous projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Director, you implement and handle the projects you are assigned to, and supervise customers while being in permanent contact with them. You are responsible for delivering the results in line with business requirements, quality expectations, deliverables, deadlines and budget.
You will be in charge of the following areas of responsibility:
- Project framework and objectives definition (statement of needs, cost estimations)
- Project management, monitoring and coordination of Key Accounts
- Customer relationship management & Profitability control
- Operational acceptance testing
- Training and change management lead
- Professional tools: project management tools – tickets (e.g in Redmine…) & MS Office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations…)
- Development and database knowledge (PHP, SQL, JS…)
- Knowledge of a project management methodology
- Skills: you have good interpersonal and writing skills, are an independent worker, rigorous and proactive
Mandatory French and English. German is strongly recommended.
Interested ? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org