MaPS System is hiring
MaPS System, a fast growing IT company in Luxembourg, is currently searching for an IT Project Manager (FR-EN) to assist in integrating and implementing its software solution to end customers, as well as consulting and coaching integration partners.
You hold a Bachelor degree (minimum required) in a relevant field (computing development/ SI) and have experience in project management. Ideally, you have already worked for a software editor (ERP or e-commerce solutions). The certification of a project management method is regarded as a valuable asset (PMP/PMI, Prince 2 or other). You are enthusiastic and motivated, and eager to live your passion in a dynamic team, ensuring the responsibility of numerous projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Director, you implement and handle the projects you are assigned to, and supervise customers while being in permanent contact with them. You are responsible for delivering the results in line with business requirements, quality expectations, deliverables, deadlines and budget. You may also travel to our customers’ sites for more than one day.
You will be in charge of the following areas of responsibility:
- Project framework and objectives definition (statement of needs, cost estimations)
- Project management, monitoring and coordination of Key Accounts
- Customer relationship management & Profitability control
- Operational acceptance testing
- Training and change management lead
- Professional tools: project management tools – tickets (e.g in Redmine…) & MS Office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations…)
- Development and database knowledge (PHP, SQL, JS…)
- Knowledge of a project management methodology
- Skills: you have good interpersonal and writing skills, are an independent worker, rigorous and proactive
Mandatory French and English. German is considered as an asset.
Interested ? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org