At MaPS System, we design, develop and integrate an innovative data management solution for multichannel marketing. We help companies to master all of their strategic and operational data (product information, master data, digital assets), reduce their time-to market while launching new products, empower multichannel marketing and deliver seamless product experience on all touch points of their brand.
We are passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working, committed to continuously develop our solution to provide the best answer to our clients’ needs.
Would you like to become a part of our team? We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain and troubleshoot our expanding infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate excellent technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. For that, we expect you to have a strong background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (In-house, Client environment, Cloud …)
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability of Linux based servers and their software
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- 4+ years of hands on experience as System Engineer or System administrator
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (NGINX, Apache, MariaDB, postfix, …)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., LXC, VMware, Virtual Box, Docker …)
- Experience in monitoring systems (e.g. Zabbix)
- Experience in automation software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, …)
- Solid networking knowledge (Iptables, fail2ban, openvz)
- Experience with few tools like Git ,bitbucket , gitolite, Redmine, Confluence …
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Internal growth opportunities
- Great variety of customers and R&D projects
- Flat hierarchy and a space to express yourself
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Young and enthusiastic individuals
Please send us your resume at jobs[at]maps-system.com
About MaPS S.A.
MaPS S.A was founded in 2011 in Luxembourg as the editor of MaPS System, an all-in-one data management solution. Modulable, flexible and scalable, the solution enables multichannel marketing based on the centralisation and mastering of all business data.
Dozens of European companies in retail, manufacturing, tourism, industry and luxury manage their data with MaPS System.
In 2018, MaPS S.A created a separate e-commerce business entity, by acquiring Awevo, a web agency specialized in the e-commerce.
Job Type: Permanent
- System engineering: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)